- 08 September
- Posted By : somnath_college
- No Comments Comments
GNM is a three years course with the minimum eligibility is Class 10th or equivalent.
- All facilities under one roof.
- Most advanced facilities. Quantitative and qualitative nursing training
Objectives of GNM
The nurse on the completion of this course will be able to-
- Demonstrate competency in providing in health care to individual, sick or well, using nursing process.
- Assess the nursing need of clients from birth to death.
- Plan and carry out appropriate action to meet nursing needs.
- Provide effective nursing care for maintaining best possible level of health in all possible level.
- Apply knowledge from the humanities, biological and behavioral sciences in functioning as a nurse.
- Function effectively with members of the health team and community applying the knowledge of human relations and communication skills in her work.
- Recognize the need for continuing education for professional development.
- Assist in research activities.