- 09 September
- Posted By : somnath_college
- No Comments Comments
The student needs to have completed their Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The duration for B.Sc (Nursing) is four years.
- All facilities under one roof.
- Most advanced facilities. Quantitative and qualitative nursing training
Objectives of B.Sc (N)
The programme is designed:
- To provide a balance of professional and general education.
- To enable a student to become a professional nurse practitioner who has selfdirection and is a responsible citizen.